Get the scoop on the latest happenings at DonorPerfect and in the global nonprofit community.
DonorPerfect Outperforms Other Fundraising Systems in New Independent Study
DonorPerfect Earns the Most “Excellent” Ratings Out of Any Other Fundraising Solution in the 2017 Guide to Donor Management Systems
HORSHAM, PA – March 20 2017 – for the fourth consecutive time, DonorPerfect fundraising growth platform and donor management system was awarded the top rating in 18 out of 19 categories in NTEN and Idealware’s A Consumer’s Guide to Low-Cost Donor Management Systems. With 18 “Excellent” ratings, DonorPerfect significantly outperformed the 10 other systems reviewed.
This achievement celebrates DonorPerfect’s dedication to providing the global nonprofit community with innovative, effective, and easy-to-use fundraising software at an unparalleled price point. DonorPerfect software helps nonprofits grow through experience and expertise gained from over 30 years serving the nonprofit community.
Other Press Releases
- SofterWare Named to Inc. 5000 for Eighth Consecutive Year
- SofterWare reports #GivingTuesday donations skyrocketed to 27% over last year for DonorPerfect clients
- SofterWare President Named Philadelphia Inquirer Industry Icon
- SofterWare / DonorPerfect Purchases ReadySetAuction
- DonorPerfect Announces 2016 Excellence in Fundraising Award Winners
- DonorPerfect Fundraising Software Debuts The Monthly Giving Marketing Kit
DONORPERFECT on TWITTER
THE DONORPERFECT BLOG
4 Metrics to Measure the Success of Your Major Gift Program
4 Big Benefits of Using Integrated Online Donation Forms
Fundraising Trend Report: July 2017
5 Ways to Re-engage Donors Who Stopped Giving
Most Liked: How to Make Your Fundraising Campaign Go Viral
Let the Data Talk to You: 7 Reports You Should be Monitoring Regularly