Get the scoop on the latest happenings at DonorPerfect and in the global nonprofit community.
DonorPerfect Predicts 23% Growth in #GivingTuesday Donations
DonorPerfect Predicts 23% Growth in Online Donations for 2017 #GivingTuesday, International Total Expected to Exceed $205 Million
#GivingTuesday Founder, Henry Timms, Cites 3 Future Trends in #GivingTuesday Fundraising
FORT WASHINGTON, PA, November 21, 2017 – DonorPerfect Fundraising Software predicts that the nonprofit community will see a 23% increase in donations this year for #GivingTuesday, the international philanthropic event that generated $168 million last year with participation across 98 countries.
According to Jon Biedermann, Vice President of DonorPerfect and a leading nonprofit sector data analyst: “Based on the data we’ve seen from the thousands of nonprofit organizations on the DonorPerfect platform, plus what we expect to see from Facebook, PayPal, Blackbaud and other fundraising providers, we are predicting 23% growth year-over-year, and that #GivingTuesday 2017 will exceed $206 million in total gift volume.”
Other Press Releases
- SofterWare Ranks Among Top 0.05% Of Fastest Growing Private Companies In the U.S.
- DonorPerfect Outperforms Other Fundraising Systems in New Independent Study
- SofterWare Named to Inc. 5000 for Eighth Consecutive Year
- SofterWare reports #GivingTuesday donations skyrocketed to 27% over last year for DonorPerfect clients
- SofterWare President Named Philadelphia Inquirer Industry Icon
- SofterWare / DonorPerfect Purchases ReadySetAuction
DONORPERFECT on TWITTER
THE DONORPERFECT BLOG
Donor Retention: The Key to Sustainable Fundraising
How to Communicate With Millennials, Gen Xers, Boomers and Seniors
3 Major Benefits of Fundraising Software Integrations
#GivingTuesday Sets New Highs For Online Donations
DonorPerfect Reports That Measure Giving Tuesday Results
How to Re-Engage Lapsed Donors in Your Nonprofit Organization